Junior Oracle Database Developer needs a job.

From: <dmitar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 05:54:49 GMT

Does anyone there know of Junior Oracle Database Developer position in Toronto(Canada)?
I just finished an intensive computer course which involved a 3 months team project using Oracle8/Developer 2000 -- using the whole development life cycle (from Analysis, ERD, script for the tables in SQL*Plus, forms, reports, PL/SQL functions/procedures, web reports using the Oracle Web Server).
I was looking very hard but cannot find any job with less then 1 year experience. I did projects in VB, SQL, ADO, ASP, Access, HTML and Java, VisualAge for Java and E-commerce as well. If you have any suggestions please send me an email. I will appreciate your input. Thank you for your time.

danymitar_at_hotmailNOSPAM.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Sep 30 1999 - 07:54:49 CEST

Original text of this message