Have 8i Linux, where 8i Net8 for Win95 client?

From: Randall J. Parr <RParr_at_TemporalArts.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:44:04 -0500

I have Oracle 8i for Linux (both CD and download) and Oracle 8i for WinNT (CD) which I received through Oracle TechNet subscription. I have both the Internet Servers subscription and the Tools subscription

None of these seem to include Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) (for any platform) or Net8 client for Windows 95.

I downloaded the OEM 2.0.4 but it seems to be for NT only. That is, I can install it on my NT server but it crashes the Win95 machine just trying to run the setup.exe.

WHERE CAN I FIND THE ORACLE 8i NET8 CLIENT FOR WINDOWS 95?

R.Parr
Temporal Arts Received on Wed Sep 29 1999 - 21:44:04 CEST

Original text of this message