Re: Report on the WEB

From: Qinhai Xia <qinhai.xia_at_winwin.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:26:34 -0500

I am assuming your Forms 6.0 is installed on NT. Go to start--> oracle developer 6.0 doc --> oracle developer on-line manual

Click on the top node, click on "configuring the Oracle Developer Server" child node.
There are some documentations there. Also you need to install Form server and setup
the NT service for it.

Qinhai Xia