Re: Handling multiple form in Forms5.0 Runtime

From: <wasim_ahmed_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:07:56 GMT

I invoke my first form from the dev2000 form builder. Other forms are invoked by this form using Open_Form, the validation unit of my forms is default. Please let me know if you want to know anything else. Thanx,
Wasim

In article <7spuju$568$1_at_news.Romania.EU.net>,   "Valentin Mînzatu" <mvali_at_rds.ro> wrote:
> I also worked with multiple forms in Forms5.0, but I didn't meet the
> comportament you noticed. Maybe if you give me more information about
how
> you run the form and which is the default behavior of your form I
could help
> you ...
>
> Vali

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Sep 29 1999 - 15:07:56 CEST

Original text of this message