Re: PL/SQL Problem - Urgent

From: <graf27_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:11:16 GMT

In article <7sgaac$4ed$1_at_news.cowan.edu.au>,   "Jason Ekamper" <jasek_at_bigpond.com> wrote:
> Having a bit of a problem with the following code. This is a checkbox
for
> passing whether a resource is availible on monday or not.

> a problem, but there is 7 variables like this (Mon - Sun). I have
tried an
> array etc but no luck.
>
> Is there any way to set the value of the checkbox to 'N' if the user
does
> not select it, and set it to 'Y' if the user does select it?
>
> Any help much appreciated. Thanks

Hi Jason,
in most cases i use the "owa_util.ident_arr" (ex owa_sql). Its nice to generate lists of checkboxes in unlimited rows. Example: try "http://gelbe-seiten.jkv.de" klick on "Gelbe Seiten Oberbayern" and try to click the "A" - link.

Toni

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Sep 29 1999 - 12:11:16 CEST

Original text of this message