Web Preview in Developer 6.0 problem

From: Yar <yarsegal_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:50:21 GMT

Has anyone been able to use the Web Previewer button in the Form Builder (Developer 6.0)? I defined FORMS60_JAVADIR and CLASSPATH enviromental variables, as described in the release notes, but when I clicked on the Web Previewer button, nothing happened. I also applied patch 3 of the Developer, but it didn't help either. I noticed that some files (ifweb60.exe and some dll's) were not installed with the original installation, so I manually copied them to the bin directory. Now, when I click on the Web Previewer button, it launches the Applet Viewer, which says that applet was not initialized. As I understand, I don't need the web server nor the Application Server, in order to use the Web Previewer function. Am I wrong? Also, is it possible to preview a form in my browser using Oracle JInitiator, and not the Applet Viewer?

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Yar

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Sep 28 1999 - 18:50:21 CEST

Original text of this message