Re: Customizing Smartbar in Developer 6

From: Jason Pepper <jpepper_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:26:23 +0100

All you need to do is edit menudefs.mmb

You don't need Designer.

MENUDEFS.MMB is a menu file that is exactly the same as the smartbar but you can edit it and then attach it to your form by entering the menu name in the menu property at form level.

The smartbar itself is built in to the forms runtime exe and therefore you can't change it.

--
regards

Jason
Jason Pepper
Snr Product Manager Enterprise Internet Tools
Oracle Corporation