Re: Closing PL/SQL cursor

From: Yann Chevriaux <chevriaux_at_theleme.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:22:43 +0200

Well, I think CLOSE_CACHED_OPEN_CURSORS is the solution.

Each time user connect to my application, it querys preferences and configuration parameters. A lot of cursors are opened at this time for a really short time but are not used later in the session. A end of initialization, the application updates registration tables and ... commit. So, if I set CLOSE_CACHED_OPEN_CURSORS to True, any cached cursor should be closed. :-)

Thanks.

    Yann.