Re: Help!!! Pl/SQL and Report

From: Mark Gumbs <mgumbs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:15:12 +0100

Why not use a 'fixed name' temp table which you refer to in your main query in your report?

The fixed temp table can have a column called user_id to distinguish between different users running queries (or allocate a unique ID). On the after report trigger, delete from this temp table where user_id = <the users user id>.

I used this method a lot.

Also in Reports 3, i think you can pass a ref_cursor to a query. Never tried it though.

Mark