Re: Navigation question: go_item & go_field

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 00:45:45 GMT

In article <37EFD4AF.267300AC_at_trw.com>, Leona Vo <leona.vo_at_trw.com> wrote:
>I'm in enter query mode in the middle of block ONE. If I want to go to
>a field in block TWO, how can I do this?

You cannot. Enter-Query mode is specific to a single block. You *must* Execute_Query for the current block before you can leave the block and do anything else.

You can either execute the query or cancel the query, but you can't switch blocks until you do one or the other.

Steve Cosner Received on Tue Sep 28 1999 - 02:45:45 CEST

Original text of this message