Using Data Managerment Tools in Oracle 8.1.5

From: SKR <sbuss_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 00:10:35 -0700

Can't seem to get to the Data Management Tools in 8.1.5.

I've got the OMS running. I log into the Enterprise Manager Console. I've discovered databases/nodes.

When I right click on the database and select one of the Data Management choices (export, import, load) I get a message that I haven't set up Preferred Credentials properly. I thought I had. I also noticed that the online help says that nodes/databases running under NT (which I have) need to set the preferred credential to the user that is set up to "Logon as a batch job." Can't find any discussion of where this set up parm might be located.

Thanks for any help. Received on Mon Sep 27 1999 - 09:10:35 CEST

Original text of this message