view question

From: L Lee <linda.lee_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:19:53 GMT

[Quoted] I'm new to creating views and what you can do.

The problem I'm having is how to create a view using the following table: These are the records for a single service ID having multiple consumption records like the following. The dates are not consistently one month apart.

   cust id	date	consumption
   123		Jan1		10
   123		Feb1		12
   123		Mar1		11
    123		Mar30		13

The users want to see all the discrete reads. So we want to create a view for the users to show the records like this:

cust id	1stdate  consump	2nddate  consump	3rddate consump	4thdate  consump
123	Jan1     10		Feb1       12		Mar1     11		Mar30   13

Can anyone help me with how this could be done? Thank you in advance.     Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 21:19:53 CEST

Original text of this message