Re: Forms 4.5 and 5 and 6 on one workstation?

From: Bob <bookouri_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:56:43 GMT

.

> Our company has several machines (NT), which have complete Developer
> 2000 on them, versions 1.6 and 2.1 (Forms 4.5 and 5.0, Reports 2.x
> and 3.0 etc. ).
>
> >What problems could this
> >raise?
\ -o Eppu Normaali o-

Ive been trying to run developer/forms 4.5 and reports 2.5 along with forms 5.0 and reports 3.0 for months, but have never been able to get them to work at the same time on one workstation. I can get both reports versions to run, but the forms refuse. If I install 4.5 and then install 5.0, neither one of them will run after that.

any suggestions about getting them to coexist?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 14:56:43 CEST

Original text of this message