Oracle7 back up trouble. It is a bug?

From: Valeriy Kutsyy <vk_at_itprise.kiev.ua>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:47:15 +0200

Hello All!

I have a trouble when backing up the selected Oracle tables (data & structure) under Windows NT. I use lower case characters in the table names. Oracle's Data Manager utility claims 'Table Not Found' when try to export tables having the lower case characters in the table name. Problem that Oracle utility does not add double quotations (") charater before backing up.

I use Oracle7 Server under Windows NT 4.0. Did anybody encouter this problem? It is a bug? Any Ideas to address the issue? Does anybody can suggest any robust third party tools to back up Oracle Tables? Maybe I must use another utility to backup tables? Which One?

You have will be appreciated. Thank you very much.

Valeriy Kutsyy,
I.T.PRISE. Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 14:47:15 CEST

Original text of this message