OracleJDevepoler or Developer 2000?

From: Ezio <ezio_at_comune.grosseto.it>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 13:12:47 +0200

Dear gurus,

We are trying to follow this new way, being still unaware of the consequences.
Do you know Java commercial or free packages working like the extraordinary utilities of Developer? We would have liked Java if it had something more. What is the Java for "Form45s block" ? What is the Java for item validation? What is the Java for check of the input ? What is the Java for "Forms45 canva" ? How can you call a form from another form ? What is a form (applet, application, servlet ) ? How can you restrict the input to the current block ? And so

Thank Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 13:12:47 CEST

Original text of this message