Error occurs when try to create site using WebDB!!!Help

From: Loh Kok Siong <seanloh9_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 11:44:06 +0800

Hi folks,
[Quoted] [Quoted] I was prompted this error message when I'm click the SITES on the main menu [Quoted] of WebDB. I login the Webdb with user as Webdb.
Message not found:general.error - WWV-14436
Message not found:general.message - Message not found:general.msgidnotfound
[Quoted] Message not found: general.where - WWV_SBDDL.INSTALL_FIND

Any one knows what is the problem and where go wrong?

Problem2:
What privilleges or roles must I grant to a user(beside Webdb) so that the build SITE command is allow in that particular user schema ?

Thanks in advance

Sean Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 05:44:06 CEST

Original text of this message