Designer 2.1.2 and CDI-21600 Crasches

From: michael åström <michael.astrom_at_rks.se>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 17:49:50 GMT

Hi!
I experience "heavy" instability problems in the Designer 2000 2.1.2 on Windows NT sp4. There are many CDI-21600 Crashes when generating oracle forms and I'm not used to it, because I worked with Des2k 1.3.2 before and
have generated (100%) > 1000 modules of various complexity levels that worked fine. But now when moving up in versions , the Des2k seems to crash
very often when generating even simple forms. I've got some patches from

Oracle support (october and april patch) but it still crasches. I've also
tried to re-install all software on the computer again, so my conclusion is:
Des2k 2.1.2 should not be used for "heavy" forms 100% generation. Am I wrong, or is anyone experience the same problems? How do we solve this problem? I am afraid that this instability problem can frighten many customer away from this tool...

Michael Åström Received on Thu Sep 23 1999 - 19:49:50 CEST

Original text of this message