Re: ORA -12612 Message

From: Jim West <Jim.West_at_mci.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:10:05 GMT

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:59:18 +1000, "Alex Daman" <alex_damanakis_at_exe.com.au> wrote:

ORA-12612 TNS:connection is busy

Cause Attempted operation failed because it conflicts with an ongoing action or status of the connection.

Action Not normally visible to the user. For further details, turn on tracing and reexecute the operation. If error persists, contact Worldwide Customer Support.