Form5 Appl Freeze up

From: <missr_at_twp.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 03:25:05 GMT

Folks,

Can you help? We have Form5 application running on Windows95 to the Oracle8.0.5 database on WindowNT server. In the middle of data entry the Form5 freeze up, only way out is end-task. We are unable to shed any light on this and the occurrence is random but frequent enough to be nuisance. Did talk to Oracle but didn't get to the bottom of it.

Has this happened to you? did you find out what it is or have a work-around or something.

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks.
Ravi

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Sep 23 1999 - 05:25:05 CEST

Original text of this message