WebDB and IIS

From: Lee <lgyu_at_ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:24:59 -0400

Hi,

I've been able to setup WebDB to use the WebDB listener, but now I want to get it to run with Microsoft Internet Information Server. I've tried the directions supplied with the manual, but no luck. I've put the wdbcgi.exe and wdbcgi.cmd in the cgi-bin directory, and set a virtual

directory.  I modified the wdbcgi.cmd file to point to the correct
locations.  I added a "CMD.EXE" entry to the ISAPI applications list
(for the .cmd file).

Has anyone gotten WebDB to work with a regular Web Server? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Lee Received on Thu Sep 23 1999 - 03:24:59 CEST

Original text of this message