ORA-1041 Internal error HOSTDEF does not exist problem

From: News Microsoft <fernando.alonso_at_oysconsultores.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 19:19:49 +0200

Hi,

[Quoted]   I'm having the ORA-1041 Internal error HOSTDEF does not exist problem. I'm [Quoted] using Oracle 8i and I'm trying to connect from Visual Basic 6 using Oracle Data Access Object. Opening a recordset with a SQL sentence like: "select * [Quoted] from companies order by CIACod DESC" the 0RA-1041 error is showed. However with a sentence like "select * from companies order by CIACod ASC" all works ok!

[Quoted]   Do you know anything new about this bug? Received on Wed Sep 22 1999 - 19:19:49 CEST

Original text of this message