Re: Using another JSP with OAS

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <fen_at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 19:55:53 +0100

[Quoted] Hi Jim.

OAS 4.0.8 supports Java Servlets (they call their implementation JServlet, which replaces JWeb). Unfortunately they didn't implement Java Server Pages [Quoted] in this release but seen that JSP is built on top of Java Servlets I would think that you could compile your JSPs with another Web server and compile the translated Java code (if you can access that) with JServlet.

HTH. Finn