Re: OLE2 Package + Word

From: Your Name <Your.Name_at_icl.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:58:25 +0100

If you have Word 97+, you can open up the VBA editor and look at object propeties (i've forgotten the menu option but it is definately there). Also its help is verr useful.
OLE2 help is in Forms.

The best way to find out the VBA code behind a function (e.g activate a new page in Word) is to record a macro. Simulate opening a new page in word whilst recording the macro, open up the code in the VBA editor and there you go!

HTH Mark