ORA -12612 Message

From: Alex Daman <alex_damanakis_at_exe.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:59:18 +1000

[Quoted] Hello All,

Our application is reporting the following error :

"SYSTEM ERROR: Execute failed for SQL statement in project BaseObjects, class
  EXEBaseStep, method GetKey, methodId 3, line 24, error from database is:   ORA-12612: Message 12612 not found; product=RDBMS; facility=ORA" --- End of Error

This error is being reported by our development language (FORTE).

I cannot find any reference to this error within Oracle.

We are running with Oracle Server 7.3.4 on an IBM F50 AIX-UNIX machine.

Has anyone else come across this problem?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex Received on Wed Sep 22 1999 - 08:59:18 CEST

Original text of this message