Re: Status of Applications in oas 4.0.7 are "down"

From: <stan_herrman_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 02:22:53 GMT

>So why is it that I've downed all my applications using
> the treeapplet and they
> do exhibit a red flag but this eventually becomes green
> again. Is there an
>automatic restart here?

I happen to just run across this in the documentation the other day. Apparently the flags are red, until it gets used. Now, I haven't tested it. But, it seems to jive with my limited experience w/ OAS 4.

For example: The listener WWW will be red, until it processes its first hit...

Pretty stupid huh???

--
Stan Herrman
Database Consultants, www.dci-ltd.com