Re: Help !! WebForms hang when run thru browser

From: Steve Barrett <sbarrett_at_cdproj.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:12:38 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] Yes this have been set.

I have just tried the appletviewer from the DOS prompt with OAS up and running using the following file...

Applet.htm

<APPLET CODEBASE="/forms60code/"
        CODE="oracle.forms.engine.Main"
        ARCHIVE="http://eurovisual.demon.co.uk/forms60code/f60web.jar"
        HEIGHT=20
        WIDTH=20>

<PARAM NAME="serverPort"
       VALUE="9000">

<PARAM NAME="serverArgs"
       VALUE="module=hpmn001f userid=hps/hps_at_o8i">

<PARAM NAME="serverApp"
       VALUE="default">

</APPLET>

I then set my CLASSPATH to
f:\oracle\orant\forms60\java

Then I invoke the appletviewer as follows....

appletviewer applet.htm

The Forms Server splash screen appears but I can now trap the errors I am [Quoted] getting which are as follows...

D:\oracle\html>appletviewer applet.htm
java.lang.IllegalAccessError:
oracle.forms.engine.Runform.<init>(Loracle/forms/e ngine/Main;ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang /Str
[Quoted] ing;ILjava/lang/String;I)V

        at oracle.forms.engine.Main.createRunform(Main.java)
        at oracle.forms.engine.Main.startImpl(Main.java)
        at oracle.forms.engine.Main.start(Main.java)
        at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:296)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:466)

This is obviosuly the problem I am experiencing through the web browser.

[Quoted] Has anybody any ideas ?

Thanks

Steve