Calling Multiple Forms in Form5.0

From: <wasim_ahmed_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:53:35 GMT

Hi,
[Quoted] I am using dev2000 (forms 5.0). I have a need to call more than one forms from the same parent form.
I need to call more than one forms from the "same parent form" simultaneously, while keeping all the options on the parent form active.

I had used the NO_HIDE property in Call_Form. Eventhough the calling form is not hidden but it stays in read only mode and all the push buttons are disabled.
So when I come back to parent form (without exiting the called form). The button to call another form is disabled. Any help will be appreciated.
regards,
Wasim.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Sep 21 1999 - 13:53:35 CEST

Original text of this message