Reports 2.5 & Windows 95 performance

From: (wrong string) é <dvdieudo_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:42:57 -0000

I have a problem with a report which takes a lot of time formating the first page.

The report is called by Forms 4.5 with RUN_PRODUCT(parameters : communication mode SYNCHRONOUS,
execution mode BATCH, ORACLE_SHUTDOWN=yes, NONBLOCKSQL=no).

When the report is executed in trace mode, the log shows that for the first page Reports executes the same formulas many and many times.

But when I run the report from the command line, the first page is formated faster than before.
In this case, the log shows that Report executes the formulas only one time for each page.

Why ?

All ideas are welcomed !
Thanks Received on Mon Sep 20 1999 - 23:42:57 CEST

Original text of this message