Query of Detail Block After Commit

From: Robert M. Kopf <rkopf_at_mapmobile.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:36:29 GMT

I am using Forms 4.5 to create a custom form for incorporation into Oracle Applications. I have a master-detail relationship between two blocks with the detail block containing history for the master block. In the POST-INSERT trigger of the master block I insert a record into the detail block's base table. After the commit is complete, I want the detail block to be requeried to display the newly inserted record. How can I do this?

Thank you for your assistance.

--
Robert Kopf
Map Mobile Communications, Inc.