JDeveloper

From: Tarek Shaar <tareks_at_syslogic.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:22:58 GMT

Hello every body

I just want to know if any body has any idea of how to use JDeveloper 2.0 to write data to a database. The data may be entered in a text field for example. (the data base is an Oracle 8i server) If any body has any information regarding that or any useful information to deal with reading from and writting to a databae please let me know as soon as possible.
Also if any body knows how I can get hold of any documentation on JDeveloper 2.0 please let me know as well.

Thanks

Tarek. Received on Mon Sep 20 1999 - 17:22:58 CEST

Original text of this message