Re: Newbie (very newbie) question

From: Leo Van Nieuwenhuyse <leo.van.nieuwenhuyse_at_pandora.be>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 20:30:29 +0200

What did not work?

Didn't he commit you sql-dml-commands?
Then try to put a COMMIT; after the DML-statemant.

Didn't he give you some output on the screen using dbms_output? Then try the following instruction before executing the procedure: SET SERVEROUTPUT ON You should be able to execute it in SQL*PLUS.

andreval <andreval_at_ix.netcom.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 37E329B3.481EDDD6_at_ix.netcom.com...