Pro*C compiler for 8i (8.1.5)

From: Jeff Brocious <jlbroci_at_ess-consultants.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 22:42:31 -0400

hey,

[Quoted] [Quoted] We're trying to get the Pro*C compiler working in 8i. So far, we can't find [Quoted] [Quoted] the right combination of oracle libraries to get the finished executable all [Quoted] [Quoted] linked together. I've tried using the makefile from the demo directory, but [Quoted] can't get that to work. We still end up with 30-35 undefined references. [Quoted] We don't need anything fancy, just the basic Pro*C stuff - no threads, OCI, [Quoted] etc. We're running this on Sun Solaris 2.6 and DEC Alpha 4.0D. If anyone [Quoted] has any hints or tips, they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jeff Received on Sat Sep 18 1999 - 04:42:31 CEST

Original text of this message