Designer 2.1.2 (win 95) Bug ? (No data found)

From: Guy Dallaire <gdallair_at_criq.qc.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 20:38:02 GMT

I don't know why, sometimes, when I select a primary key in the RON (Or in design editor) designer 2000 issues a "no data found" message box.

The primary key properties show ok after I acknowedge the message. If I delete the PK and recreate it, I can select it without this problem showing...

The repository has been upgraded from an 1.3.2 repository.

If someone encountered this problem and found a solution, please communicate with me.

Thanks

Guy Dallaire, Sysadmin/DBA
Centre de recherche industrielle du Quebec Ste-Foy, QC, Canada
http://www.criq.qc.ca
e-mail: gdallair_at_criq.qc.ca
ICQ: 18846092 Received on Fri Sep 17 1999 - 22:38:02 CEST

Original text of this message