WebDB Public Permisssion Problem

From: Dave B <davebiduk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:19:00 -0400

[Quoted] I have created a report using WebDB components and would like any site user to be able to run it. I granted Execute privilage on my report to MySite_01_Public which is the user that everyone automatically logs on to the site as. But when I try to run the report, I get a popup window for Userid/Password.

I checked that MySite_01_Public is the user that automatically has a session created and it is. The funny thing is that if I put "MySite_01_Public" in the UserId and "MySite_01_Public" as the password - IT WORKS! So, obviously, MySite_01_Public does have the necessary privilages.

DaveB.

Thanks. Received on Fri Sep 17 1999 - 16:19:00 CEST

Original text of this message