Re: Good ideas for forms to learn with

From: Rob Dickens <robert.dickens_at_bt.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 19:53:25 +0100

I agree the book isn't that useful.

Oracle and NETG have co-written a series of Computer Based Courses(CBT) to cover
forms and reports which are very useful but they are fairly expensive but definitely
worthwile as you get to use Developer 2000 interactively.

Rob Dickens
OCP Developer
For practical advice and tips on becoming an OCP developer go to www.btinternet.com/~rob.dickens/OCP.htm