Good ideas for forms to learn with

From: <newbie22_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:05:20 GMT

Hi,

I'm learning Developer 2000 now at home
[Quoted] with the demo disks. I'm making the same kind of forms that I would have made in the other tools that I have used.

I've also bought Oracle's Dev. 2000 book. Lots of detail. I feel that it really is for someone who already knows Dev. 2000 pretty well.

Does anyone have any suggestions of simple forms that I could make to learn Dev. 2000? The idea being, that each form would display an idea or property about Dev. 2000. Is there a web page out there some course assignments to do?

Thanks in advance,

Newbie

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Sep 16 1999 - 16:05:20 CEST

Original text of this message