Designer Error

From: Ken Halsted <kenman_at_mail.snider.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 08:55:14 -0500

[Quoted] Ok this is weird one. I've been using Designer version 2.0.19.3 for about 8 [Quoted] months now and I've never received this error. It's an 'INTERNAL ERROR' with no error number that's being returned by Designer when I generate.

I'm thinking it's something I've installed lately that messed it up. The only thing I can think of that I've installed is an external IOMEGA zip drive and the software that came with it, and Lotus Organizer.

Does anyone know anything that I can check. Is there a way for me to find [Quoted] out what Designer is really bombing on? Any other ideas?

I've already tried un-installing Forms, Reports, Graphics, and Designer and [Quoted] re-installing them and I'm still getting the same error. I went to another [Quoted] machine that has the same version of designer and generated just fine. Keep [Quoted] in mind, I've been generating just fine on my machine for the last 8 months.

Thanks,

Ken Halsted.

--
[Quoted] Kenneth W. Halsted