OLE2 Package + Word

From: (wrong string) ötttling <rainer.doettling_at_capgemini.de>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:56:22 +0200

Hi everyone

I hope somebody can help me with the following problem. I have a PL/SQL stored procedure which writes data into a Word template:

  • declare word ole2.obj_type;
  • connect to word word:= ole2.create_obj('word.basic');
  • show word ole2.invoke(word, 'AppShow');
  • invoking a cell ole2.invoke(word, 'NextCell');

etc.

Now here are my questions:

  • How can I find out which acitve x (?) commands are understood by word in this way?
  • How can I invoke a new page, new cells etc. in word with an ole2.invoke command? [Quoted]
  • Where can I find help on these topics?
  • Where can I find help on the ole2 package?

Please mail me any suggestion or hint.

Thanks in advance

Rainer Received on Thu Sep 16 1999 - 10:56:22 CEST

Original text of this message