Re: Help - Index drop and rebuild script

From: Kevin Gillins <kevin_gillins_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:52:34 -0600

If you are on oracle 7.3 or later look into the alter index rebuild.  Then you do not need to drop and recreate just rebuild.

--

Kevin Gillins
Management Information Consulting

noone <no_at_nospam.com> wrote in message news:37E0432E.80BEFE36_at_nospam.com...
I am looking for a generic drop and rebuild PL/SQL
script to drop and recreate all the indexes for a specific table.

I want to integrate into a script that might have different
at each client site but the same table structure.

Does anyone have something pre-built for this or a similar task?

It will save me a lot of nights....

Thanks

Brad