Re: default settings in sqlplus

From: Gary E. Grant <ggrant_at_crl.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 18:11:08 -0700

[Quoted] modify the glogin.sql file to set the parameter.

--

Always glad to be of service,

Gary :-)

"There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to
  conduct or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead
  in the introduction of a new order of  things."

 --- Niccollo Machiavelli, The Prince, 1513