Forms 5 question - Visual Attributes

From: Ken Halsted <kenman_at_mail.snider.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:07:04 -0500

[Quoted] I was wondering, How do I set the Visual Attributes for my entire form so that the record that is NOT current, has the same font as the one that is current. I already have a visual attribute set to arial, size 8 which is in [Quoted] a Visual Attribute and then at form level, I set the 'Current Record Attribute' to that.

Now I need to set a non-current record attribute and I can't figure out where this is being set. By the way, I generated the form in designer and have modified it quite a bit.

Thanks for any help at all,

Ken.

--
[Quoted] Kenneth W. Halsted