Re: default settings in sqlplus

From: Joseph T <jthvedt_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:03:28 GMT

[Quoted] This was a thorn in my side for years! I once wrote a Windows Recorder macro to set the buffer size. SQL*Plus 8.0 (at least the Windows version) automatically saves these settings and restores them the next session. Life is good.

--
Joseph Thvedt
jthvedt_at_my-deja.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
[Quoted] Share what you know. Learn what you don't.