jdeveloper: connection exception: can't find resource

From: <liux9610_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:53:46 GMT

I use oracle jdeveloper 2.0 on NT. I try to establish iiop connection with oracle 8i, which reside on a solaris machine in our network, but it gave me a connection exception: Can't find resource.

My 8i is configured to run corba and ejb, I worked on the 8i host, they work well. I can also setup the jdbc connection to the same 8i database. What cause my problem? Can anybody give an illumination? Thank you very much. Eric Liu

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Sep 15 1999 - 16:53:46 CEST

Original text of this message