Re: Passing Command-line arguments to a form

From: Prasad Pelala <ppel_at_gwl.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 15:58:27 -0600

I guess you could use parameters, while designing the form and use the "parameter=value" at runtime.

Prasad.

Beezer wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> I'm wondering if there is any way for a form to recieve a
> command-line argument?
>
> Here is the problem:
>
> I want to start a form from within another program(for
> example a VB program) with(VB-code):
>
> Shell('C:\Orant\Bin\ifrun60.exe C:\Prg\MyForm.fmx ARG')
>
> It's the ARG part of the command line i want MyForm.fmx to
> recieve. Is there any way to accompilsh this?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> /Freddie

Prasad Pelala                          E-mail : ppel_at_gwl.com
5th Floor,                             Phone  : 303.689.6703 (W)
Great-West Life Center Tower 2
8515, E. Orchard Road, Englewood CO 80111