Re: Debuging in Stored-Procedures?

From: Rui Chambel <REMOVE_THISrchambel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 18:22:02 +0100

I don't know what the original question was but if you want to do some debugging,
then you may want to try SQL-Programmer from Sylvian Faust Intl. (SFI) http://www.sfi-software.com/

It's a very good development tool for Oracle, SQL Server and Sybase it includes sp debugging and many other features!

Hope it helps

Rui Chambel
- Portugal -
Delphi, C++, VB, Java, SQL, I*net