Re: Record is being updated by another user (oh no it isn't!!)

From: Yann Chevriaux <chevriaux_at_theleme.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:07:36 +0200

Are you sure any triggers are launched ? I have this message when a trigger modify a column. In this case the "other user" is the server and what you have in your form is not what you have in your base !

To fix problem, you must do in your form what is done in the trigger. If you don't want to duplicate code, try to define a procedure that will be execute by forms when commiting and by server when trigger fires.

Yann.