Re: Status of Applications in oas 4.0.7 are "down"

From: Softimage User <softimg_at_iscs-i.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:08:32 -0400

Carl DiPasquale wrote:
Try selecting the application icons you are trying to start from the tree (i.e.
'Server Status Monitor App'), open the Configuration folder and then select the
Server document.  Once that opens, select the 'Hosts...' button.  At the next
level down, make sure that 'Min # of Servers' value is set to one (or more).
Click apply, then bounce the entire website.  You should get your green flags
then.
Hi Carl,

So why is it that I've downed all my applications using the treeapplet  and they
do exhibit a red flag but this eventually becomes green again. Is there an
automatic restart here?

TIA,
Henry Katz
hkatz_at_iscs-i.com