Oracle JDeveloper, Java & Oracle

From: Ezio <ezio_at_comune.grosseto.it>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 12:15:29 +0200

Dear friends,

I am trying to study Java and to evaluate Oracle JDeveloper. I have a question for those who know Oracle Forms and Java quite well. Unfortunately my knowledge of Java is scarce.
If you consider the conceipt of Block in Oracle Forms (a group of field interrelated), what is the analogue in Java applets ? How can you restrict the input to this group of cells inter- related, then pass to another one? . How can you call an applet from another one ? How can you check the input in a reasonable manner ?

Ciao & thank you. Received on Tue Sep 14 1999 - 12:15:29 CEST

Original text of this message