how can i see my reports in NCA (report 2.5) ???

From: <pierrep_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:20:10 GMT

Hello,
We have a oracle financial 10.7 NCA already installed. Form server is 1.6.1
Report is report 2.5
We have a 3 tiers architecture,
reports 2.5 is on the database server,
and forms server is on an other server.

Oracle financial provide a feature wich enabled you to see the reports on the end user browser via FNDFS (alias sqlnet) and FNDWRR.exe (on the forms server).

Assuming I want to create a intranet application, but nothing to do with Oracle financial, I would like to reuse web server and forms server,
but I would avoid to reuse FNDWRR.exe (provided with financial).

How will I be abble to see the reports on the client screen. ? thanks
Pierre
Oracle Financial

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Sep 14 1999 - 10:20:10 CEST

Original text of this message