Re: Running report from Form 45: Help me soon, please.

From: <igal_at_healthstreet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 19:27:57 GMT

Roby,
You can try running a procedure from a BeforeReportTrigger in the report you're using, that does whatever needs to be done before the report is generated.

In article <7rbasf$e66$1_at_stargate1.inet.it>,   "Roberto Scanavino" <Roberto Scanavino_at_rsisistemi.it> wrote:
> I have a problem running a report from a FORM because modifying the
data of
> a table with the form, if I post data whitout commit the report open a
new
> session then doesn't see data modyfied by form.
> I've the same problem if I use sql command (INSERT for example).
>
> Is there a way to use report with sam session of form ?
> I read documentation but I didn't find something about this.
>
> Regard.
>
> Roby

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Sep 13 1999 - 21:27:57 CEST

Original text of this message